Sunday, June 17, 2012

Week in Photos #1



01. I took advantage of the Loreal 40% off sale in Target earlier this week and bought a telescopic mascara. Would never pay full price, $26... yeahhh no.

02. Season 3 of Pretty Little Liars finally started last week, have enjoyed the first 2 episodes so far! I'm just hoping things don't start to drag on...

03. Mac & cheese, self explanatory.

04. Game Of Thrones - I am obsessed with this show! Started and finished season 1 and 2 this week with my mum and brother. Oh how I wish I had dragons haha.

05. Trying to eat an egg a day - my favourite way is with ham or bacon on toast.

06. After searching numerous Priceline stores and failing, I finally found this cute Face Of Australia Lip Crayon set in Big W for $12 (on sale). Loving the shade 'Macaroon' and am saving one for a giveaway on my youtube channel.

xx

9 comments:

  1. Your pictures are so pretty! I have been loving Pretty Little Liars too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Game of Thrones & PLL such great shows. I also really want to get my hands on the Face of Australia lip crayons I've heard only good things. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are definitely worth buying :) xx

      Delete
  3. i love Game of Thrones, PLL and the new FoA lip sticks as well!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I'm just about to buy the 1st season DVD of Pretty Little Liars, randomly saw 2 episodes of it on TV awhile back and it looked so good! And Mac and Cheese is love.

    P.S. Saw your 2 "Follow Me Around" videos- I love them! Keep making some more =P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! After visiting your blog, I invite you to join us in the "International Directory Blogspot"
    For this is the very simple, just follow our blog, enter your Country, your blog url, and you will automatically integrate into the Country list.
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world to share with us the different passions, fashion, paintings, artwork, photos, poems and so be able to find in other countries people with similar passions.
    I think this community could also interest you.
    We ask that you follow the blog "Directory"
    Follow our blog gives you twice as many possibilities of visits to your blog! Thank you for your understanding
    Please follow our blog is very appreciate
    Have a great day with the hope that you follow our blog "Directory".
    After your approval to join us, you will receive your badge
    Regards
    Chris
    I follow your blog, I hope you'll like
    To find out, click on the link below:
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete