Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Project X Pan - Update



A Project X Pan is where you put yourself on a buying ban until you finish up a bunch products that are almost done in your collection.


Update 1: 1 down, 5 to go! You may remember in my first post that my Australis Fresh & Flawless Powder crumbled, but I refused to throw it out. Although quite messy, I managed to use up the whole thing and could finally open the back up waiting in my draw.

Slowly making progress on my other items, hopefully can have this finished within a couple months...

3 comments:

  1. I admire your tolerance. I'm not sure I could deal with having a crumbled powder. Unless it was one I payed an absolute fortune for. Good luck with the next 5.

    Courtney
    Such A Beautiful Sight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tolerance and being cheap haha! Thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. whats the Australis powder like? I am also from Australia, but I havent bought an Australis product for years.

    http://kitschsnitch.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete