Monday, April 9, 2012

FOTD: Easter Sunday



Hope everyone had a lovely and safe Easter Weekend! Here's a little face of the day post for the makeup I wore yesterday, a big lunch with the family.

Excuse how terrible the lipstick looks on me, have had majorly chapped lips the past few days! Also the purple shadow was a touch more vibrant in real life, my camera just didn't want to pick it up.

Eyes
Urban Decay Naked Palette 'Virgin' Eyeshadow (inner corner & lid)
MAC 'Parfait Amour' Eyeshadow (crease)
MAC 'Blacktrack' Fluidline
MAC Chromographic Eyepencil in NC15/NW20
Essence Multi Action Mascara
MAC 'Omega' Eyeshadow (brows)

Face
Inglot Face Primer
Revlon Colorstay Foundation '150 Buff'
Australis Fresh & Flawless Powder 'Natural'
Coral Colours Mineral Blusher 'Cerise'

Lips
Langlois Olive Lipbalm
Face Of Australia Lip Quench Lipstick 'Lychee Crush' (review)

10 comments:

  1. As always you look absolutely stunning :-) just wondering whether you ever got around to reviewing the australis eye primer? Love your blog and channel :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning :) love this look and your eyelashes look super long and pretty! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks lovelies!

    @cypriotchick - no I didn't actually! Gosh I'm the worst at requests haha, will try and remember to review it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter right back atcha! As a side note, what do you think of the Inlglot primer? I've been researching my options as far as a face primer goes and I just have no idea!

    (You look lovely by the way!)

    Courtney
    Such A Beautiful Sight

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I really like the Inglot primer. It's just your typical silicon based primer and a little goes a long way! I bought mine almost a year ago and have barely used any :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so pretty! I didn't even notice your 'chapped lips' :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks! and darn, shouldnt have pointed it out then haha :P xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've had the same problem with my lips too, haha. very pretty easter look :) would be great if u could check out my blog sometime :) http://missashiibeauty.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  9. It must be the change of weather or something haha! Thank you :) Will check out your blog now xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great makeup look,, gorgeous and natural!!

    New follower here :)

    Courtney

    http://www.strawberreeswing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete