Saturday, April 14, 2012

FOTD: Barely There Makeup



Eyes
MAC Chromographic Eyepencil in NC15/NW20
Essence Multi Action Mascara

Face
Inglot Face Primer (not shown)
Revlon Colorstay Foundation '150 Buff' (not shown)
Australis Fresh & Flawless Powder 'Natural' (not shown)
NARS 'Orgasm' Blush

Lips
Langlois Olive Lipbalm (not shown)
Revlon Lip Butter 'Peach Parfait'


So it seems like quite a few products... but if you follow my Face of the Day posts you will recognize that this is definitely a 'barely there' makeup look for me. I rarely get Saturdays off from work, so today was quite relaxed and I thought I would share what I got up to!

Firstly I went to a Polish butcher with my Mum out in Salisbury. It's a bit of a drive (I did my makeup in the car haha) but definitely worth it, they make delicious bread (we buy like 6 loaves and freeze them to have over the week) and stock a decent range of imported Polish food! My favourite is the soup sachets. Not as good as Babcias (grandma) but so much better than any crappy soup you'll find in Woolies etc.

I also decided to clean out my tall boy, a long awaited task I have been avoiding for years. Came up with 2 rubbish bags full of junk I have been hoarding. Loving the fact that I can finally open and close my drawers without something getting jammed!

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend so far! xx

9 comments:

  1. great look! :) looks very 'fresh and flawless' (hahaha) and nice and natural! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love this look. Absolutely gorgeous!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love cleaning out my draws :)

    Do you find there is a technique to using colorstay? I just got it, and the two times I've used it, it looks really cakey :/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Replied on your blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya

    Bit if a random question but what camera are you using? I'm in the market for a new one and love the clarity in your pictures.

    Thanks!

    Caitlin
    xoxolusted

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello I discovered your blog through YouTube when I was looking for reviews etc on Bourjois healthy mix. I was so excited to see that you are an Aussie and now it appears that you may be Polish too? So am I!!!
    Anyways your blog is great and I am looking forward to reading more posts :)

    ReplyDelete