Monday, March 19, 2012

New Skincare Routine


For almost a year now my skincare routine has included a Cetaphil cleanser and nothing else. I have acne prone and oily combination skin and have tried everything from Clinique, Proactiv, Neutrogena to Clearasil and basically any brand you can think of. Don't get me wrong, none of them were bad products that made things worse... but they didn't improve my skin at all. I decided there was no spoint spending lots of money on products that were showing no results when I could just use a Cetaphil cleanser for a fraction of the cost.

As the seasons are changing (worst time for my skin) I have decided it's time to try and get into a routine again. A couple weeks ago I purchased the Natio Young range for oily combination skin, including a cleanser, scrub, toner and moisturiser.

You get a decent amount of product in each bottle and they retail at only $9.95 AUD each. As we stock the Natio range at the pharmacy I work at I also get a further staff discount - always a bonus!

So far I'm liking the products; no miracle change in my skin but I am enjoying having a routine that works with my skin type and is reasonably priced.

What are your favourite skin care products?

3 comments:

  1. i used these for a while last year- they made my skin feel great initially, but broke me out in rosacea (which i am prone to) after a few weeks. So far Clinique and Keihls seem to work pretty well for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since posting this I've actually stopped using it. Same as you, it was great initially but start irritating my skin :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw no :( I passed mine onto my little brother- they worked fine for him. At least they weren't super expensive!

    ReplyDelete