Sunday, March 11, 2012

New Holy Grail Deodorant.


Rexona Clinical Protection Anti-Perspirant Deodorant

My 'deodorant routine' has always involved a Rexona spray in the morning and a random Rexona roll on in my bag, if needed during the day. I wouldn't say I have a case of very excessive sweating, but I do sweat quite a bit and especially during hot weather, clubbing or when wearing clothing that isn't exactly breathable.

Long story short, I tried the Rexona Clinical Protection Anti-Perspirant Deodorant last week and I am AMAZED with the results. 48 hour protection - actually a legit claim! I apply it and don't sweat at all during the day and excessively less over a longer period of time.

I was so impressed during the week but what sold me completely and sent this deodorant to 'holy grail' status is actually from wearing it last night. I went out clubbing with friends and was amazed by the results. When getting ready at home I am usually start sweating a bit from the heat of styling my hair and just getting ready. Once I get to the club and start dancing, I I sweat more (it's hot in clubs ok!?) and will have to use my roll on atleast twice during the night to freshen up...

Not last night. I was dancing until 4 am and at no point did I get that 'ew I feel like I'm sweating/smell" feeling. Sure I wouldn't say I was 100% dry, but I felt normal and just fresh! THEN I got home and went to sleep without showering (hah) and woke up this morning feeling just as clean as the night before. I hadn't sweated at all and my uh, underarms, smelt clean like I just had a shower.

I'm not sure what the exact price is (I work in a pharmacy and received it free to try) but I believe it's quite pricier than your usual roll on. I don't care though as it truely is an amazing product and I will definitely purchase it when I use this one up.

The packaging is quite hygienic too as you have to twist to dispense product, making it easy to clean. The fragrance is very subtle and pleasant.

1 comment:

  1. This is the best deodorant, I use this as well... glad to find another aussie blogger and now following you, saw your clips on Youtube. I am the same and buy alot of my products overseas!

    ReplyDelete