Friday, March 30, 2012

Haulage: Essence Cosmetics



A good youtube friend of mine is obsessed with Essence cosmetics... and I think she has passed this obsession to me! My local Target had 25% off cosmetics recently so I thought I would pick up a few new products to try out.

First up is a gel eyeliner in the limited edition shade 'BBC All Night Brown', a gorgeous golden brown. I love the consistency of these eyeliners; they're quite a creamy mousse like texture and apply smoothly.

Next is the 'Multi Action Mascara', my first mascara by Essence. The 'best seller' sticker caught my eye and after giving it a go I can see why it would be a popular choice. I've worn the mascara a couple times and although it doesn't beat my favourite Max Factor Masterpiece Max, this mascara provides zero clumping, great length and volume and all for an affordable price. I can see myself using this mascara and purchasing it again in the future.

Lastly I picked up a 'Stay With Me' lipgloss. I went for the deep pink/fucshia shade called 'Trendsetter' as it's a unique colour that I don't have anything similar to in my collection. The consistency of this lipgloss is actually quite nice - it has a strong colour pay off, applies smoothly and has decent lasting power. The smell is quite sweet which I love but it may be off putting to some.

What are your thoughts on Essence products?

No comments:

Post a Comment