Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Face of the Night



One of my favourite parts of a night out is actually the getting ready part. I love that I can be more experimental and dramatic with my makeup and the whole process of application is just so fun and calming; my happy place! These are some pictures from Saturday night when I went out clubbing with friends.

Eyes
Too Faced Natural Eye 'Silk Teddy' Eyeshadow (inner corner & lid)
Rimmel London 'Silver Moonlight' Mono Eyeshadow (lid mixed with Silk Teddy)
MAC 'Sketch' Eyeshadow (crease)
Urban Decay Naked Palette 'Gunmetal' Eyeshadow (crease)
Urban Decay Naked Palette 'Creep' Eyeshadow (outer v)
MAC 'Blacktrack' Fluidline
MAC Chromographic Eyepencil in NC15/NW20
MaxFactor Masterpiece Max Mascara
BornPretty False Lashes (cut in half)
Ardell Lash Glue
MAC 'Omega' Eyeshadow (brows)

Face
Inglot Face Primer
Maybelline Superstay Foundation 'Classic Beige'
MeMeMe 'Sunbeam' Illuminator (mixed with foundation)
Australis Fresh & Flawless Powder
MAC 'Well Dressed' Blush

Lips
Langlois Olive Lipbalm
Australis Colour Inject Lipgloss 'Contemporary'

Brushes
NP Set Powder Brush
Eco Tools Stippling Brush
Cosmetica Manicare Stippling Brush
Eco Tools Angled Eyeliner Brush
Forever New Eyeliner Brush
MAC 217 Brush
NP Set Crease Brush
Eco Tools Shadow Brush
Revlon Eyelash Curler (not shown)

13 comments:

  1. Out of curiosity... Is your earring connected to a top earring on your right ear (left on you)?

    I love your makeup, very chic and you look absolutely stunning! The photo looks professional... is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's connected to a cuff that sits on the ear, i'm not game enough to get it pierced there haha. So basically it's a stud with a chain connecting to a cuff.

    Nope not a professional pic, took it myself with my canon digital camera and the only editing I did was add a 'soft light' on photoshop :)

    Thank you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks lovely :)

    Laura xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty - your eyeshadow is so pretty and those eye lashes look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this look! It's soft yet dramatic, it really looks great on you :)
    And I must agree with you, spending time getting ready is part of the fun, but i'm always running late so I usually have to cut that time short haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soo pretty! Don't want to sound like a stalker, what state are you from?:):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Caroline that is soooooo beautiful! That look is fabulous :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adore this look on you! The lashes look super natural :)

    Brittany

    Dressedupdelights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. this post came up in my feed reader and without thinking i had said "wow" outloud :) you look absolutely stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for the lovely comments :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So gorgeous, your eyes look incredible! Funny you say that about loving the getting ready part - I am exactly the same. It's my favourite part about getting to go out haha

    Hannah xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you! Haha its always one of the highlights of the night :P xx

    ReplyDelete