Friday, March 16, 2012

Airy Fairy: Face Of The Day



A face of the day for the makeup I wore to work last night. I don't typically wear false lashes to work but I have been testing out some that were sent to me for review from BornPrettyStore.com - I absolutely love them! I got them for free but they cost under $10 and I will definitely be repurchasing when I run out. They come in a pack of 10 and look great as a full lash or cut into half accent lashes. Check out my full review/tutorial on my Youtube channel if you're interested.

Eyes
Too Faced Natural Eye 'Heaven' Eyeshadow (inner corner & brow)
MAC 'Blacktrack' Fluidline
MAC Chromographic Eyepencil in NC15/NW20
MaxFactor Masterpiece Max Mascara
BornPretty False Lashes
MAC 'Omega' Eyeshadow (brows)

Face
Inglot Face Primer
Revlon Colourstay
MeMeMe 'Sunbeam' Illuminator (mixed with foundation)
Benefit Girl Meets Pearl
Australis Fresh & Flawless Powder
Sportsgirl Get Cheeky 'Rose' Blush

Lips
Nivea Essential Care Lipbalm
Rimmel 'Airy Fairy' Lipstick (discontinued - wah!)

Brushes
NP Set Powder Brush
Eco Tools Stippling Brush
Cosmetica Manicare Stippling Brush
Eco Tools Angled Shadow Brush (not shown)
Eco Tools Angled Eyeliner Brush
Revlon Eyelash Curler

8 comments:

  1. This looks really lovely :)

    Laura xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful here! Flawless and natural :)

    Dressedupdelights.blogspot.com

    Brittany xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. your makeup looks so fresh and efforless... love it! and them eyelashes.. OMG xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, you're all too lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look gorgeous, those eyelashes look great on! To be honest they just look like my cheap 40 pairs for $1 ebay falsies in the packet ahah but they look much nicer on.
    www.missashiibeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey!
    Will be checking out these eyelashes! you mentioned that you like the ardell eyelashes but find then a little expensive in aus. perhaps check out
    Madame Madeline (http://www.madamemadeline.com/online_shoppe/index.asp). I am yet to purchase from there but the price of there lashes are heaps cheaper then you would find in priceline or a pharmacy here :)

    ReplyDelete