Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wishlist


1. Free Fusion Scalloped Collar Shirt $35 AUD
Spotted this adorable top in Target yesterday, was going to buy it until I saw the price tag. When did Target get so expensive??? $35 for a top, oh hells no. That being said I love the top and will probably end up buying it, ha!

2. BYS Blush in Coral $3-5 AUD
I love the quality of BYS blushes and have had my eye on this shade for a while - it reminds me of a darker version of NARS Orgasm Blush.

3. Colour Inject Mineral Lipstick in Honky Tonk $12.95 AUD
According to Makeup&Macaroons this lipstick is a close dupe to the MAC lipstick in Ever Hip, which I missed in the Liberty of London collection and of course missed again in the recent collection it was re-promoted. Considering Australis lippies are less than half price of MAC in Australia, I was quite excited to hear about this dupe.

4. NARS Cream Blush in Cactus Flower $27 USD (online) $49 AUD (instore)
This blush was in my July 2011 wishlist, so unfortunately I still haven't purchased it yet. I'm hoping that once University starts and I will be saving money on not going out as much, I'll have the money to buy it...

5. NYX Black Label Lipstick in Berry $5.99 USD (online)
I'm interested in trying this lipstick simply because I have heard it's a good dupe for MAC Viva Glam Cyndi lipstick which in my opinion, is the perfect wearable red. I had 2 but unfortunately I lost one of them (have a feeling it may have been stolen). Considering it's a lipstick I use regularly and it was a limited edition item, I'm hoping to find a dupe.

6. Makeup Forever Mat Velvet Foundation $34 USD
The Makeup Forever HD Foundation was in my July 2011 wishlist, however I never ended up buying the product. Since then, my interest has grown towards the Mat Velvet instead, as from what I have read it would be much more suited to my skin type. The one thing stopping me from purchasing this foundation is that no online stores sell it directly to Australia; so I would need to use a parcel forwarding service, which may just end up making it as costly as purchasing here in Australia.

What is your current wishlist?

3 comments:

  1. I love my Coral blush! Such a pretty colour <3 And I'm dying to get Honky Tonk too
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully I can pick them up soon :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.mediamakeupstore.com/make-up-for-ever/

    I don't know if you still want the Make Up Forever foundation, but it is amazing and I have found a site with a store in Australia and I've purchased my foundation from there countless times :) x

    ReplyDelete