Friday, February 24, 2012

Juicy.


Today I thought I would share my current perfume obsession: Juicy Couture.

My first purchase was Couture Couture, the bottle on the far right. This fragrance is very sweet (possibly too much for some) and I find vanilla is quite a prominant note. I bought this botttle in late 2010 when travelling around Europe and definitely have a strong memory trigger - everytime I smell this fragrance I'm taken back to Paris!

Next we have the purse sized tubes. These are available from Myer and National Pharmacies. This is actually my second pack, I love these to throw in the hangbag or clutch on a night out. Out of all 4 my favourite is definitely Viva La Juicy, and I actually bought the larger size as a Christmas present to myself. It smells sweet, but a warm sweet rather than musky. Reminds me a bit of Ralph Lauren Hot, but better!

I'm honestly not a fan of Peace Love Juicy Couture, I find it harsh and is it just me or does it smell of bad chemicals!? The original Juicy Couture is just nice, nothing I would ever buy in a larger size though.

Couture Couture: pink grape accord, honeysuckle, star jasmine and rich vanilla.
Viva La Juicy: mandarin, wild berries, floral mid notes of honeysuckle, jasmine petals, gardenia, dry base notes of amber, caramel woods, vanilla, sandalwood and praline.
Juicy Couture: watermelon, mandarin, pink passion fruit, bright marigol, green apple, water hyacinth, crushed leaves, tuberose absolute, wild rose, princess lily, creamy tuberose. Base notes of caramel créme brulée, vanilla meld, elegant precious woods and patchouli.
Peace Love Juicy Couture: meyer lemon, wild hyacinth, sweet apple, black currant buds, sambac jasmine absolute, star magnolia, malibu poppy, honeysuckle and linden blossom, iris root extract, patchouli blossom and sensual musk.


What are your thoughts on Juicy Couture perfumes?

No comments:

Post a Comment