Monday, July 11, 2011

Review: Australis Paparazzi Perfect Blush


Australis Paparazzi Perfect HD Blush
"Shoot To Thrill"


Colour/Pigmentation: 'Shoot To Thrill' is a gorgeous blend of bright pink, light pink and coral pink. I like to swirl my brush on all 3 shades and it creates a gorgeous bright pink blush on the cheeks. According to Australis, the "pigment is high in Mica content providing intense colour payoff." I would definitely agree with this statement, a light hand is needed to apply this product or you will get weird looks haha. The blush also has some light flecks of glitter but I haven't found that they transfer to my cheeks.

Longivity: I was pleasantly surprised with the lasting power of this blush! I work 9.00-5.30 and although it does start to lose its intensity after around lunch time, I find that at the end of the day my cheeks still have a pretty pink glow.

Packaging: Love! A sleek, round packaging with a large mirror (forgot to take a picture of that, d'oh!). As you can see in the pictures, on the back is a cute matching marble pattern to the blush itself.

Price: Only $12.95 AUD! Definitely reasonably priced for a 'drugstore' blush (Well in Australia that is... haha). I also managed to pick mine up when Priceline had 20% off Australis.

Selection: This blush comes in 4 shades, check out the Australis site for pictures/descriptions of each.

Paprazzi Perfect: I'll let you girls be the judge of that! I think it photographs quite nicely, but I'm yet to try it on a 'night out' and see how it appears with flash. Australis says it is "formulated with light reflecting and balancing photochromatic pigments that assist to create instant camera ready photos."

Overall Thoughts: This blush is definitely a winner for me! Affordable, beautiful colour, long lasting, doesn't break me out, cute packaging, pigmented so you don't waste product trying to build up colour pay off... I actually have no complaints!

For more information check out the Australis Cosmetics website.
xx

3 comments:

  1. Great post! ^^ Such a pretty colour :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so lovely! I adore you blog and your youtube channel, must say you are one of my fav beauty gurus I always find your videos so inspiring! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can never find a blush that stays on alll day.. my favourite ones so far is the maybelline cream blushes, good to hear australis makes a decent one!

    ReplyDelete