Saturday, July 16, 2011

'No heat except for Saturday Nights' Hair Challenge!

The road to healthy hair...


Ok so these girls are probably wearing extensions and went through hours of hair styling and then photoshop, but that's besides the point. Gorgeous and healthy hair is achievable!

I've noticed quite a few girls on blogger/youtube are are attempting the '4 Week No Heat Challenge' and I've decided to give it a shot too. I'm tweaking the rules though and allowing myself to use heat styling products on Saturday nights when I go out, just because my natural hair is not acceptable for a night out haha.

Luckily for me, I actually never use my straightener (anymore) and only using my curling iron once or twice a week. I wear my hair in a messy bun because it's fast and easy. My main problem is hair drying! I have quite oily/thin hair so I NEED to wash my hair daily or else... well it's not pretty. I wash my hair every morning and usually my hair doesn't have enough time to air dry before I leave the house. It's winter in Australia at the moment, problem! So my plan is to start waking up half an hour earlier.

I actually tried this challenge back in June for a week and surprisingly I saw a difference, my hair felt a lot softer. Hopefully this time I can stick to it!

xx

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! ^^ I totally get what you mean with the blow drying, my hair's super thick and I wash my hair at night, so yeah :/

    ReplyDelete