Monday, July 25, 2011

Current Perfume Love



Notes: Tangerine, Red Apple, Succulent Crushed Berries, Honeysuckle, Jasmine, Sensual Woods, Coconut Water.

I've never been a fan of the original Vera Wang Princess perfume. The smell is nice, but nothing special. Earlier this year I was shopping and came across a display for Preppy Princess. One smell of the tester and I was in love, putting it straight on my "to buy" list. By pure coincidence (hadn't told anyone I like the perfume), a few weeks later I got it from some friends for my birthday! Guess they just know me to well (haha).

My birthday was May 28 and as you can see from the picture I have used a fair amount, almost daily. It's sweet but not too sweet or sickly (e.g Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy...)

I'm not sure of the regular retail price, but I highly suggest checking out this perfume next time you are looking for a new fragrance.

xx

P.S I'm having major issues with Blogger. Can't comment on my own or anyone elses blogs :/ I read and appreciate all comments though, if you have any questions email me so I can reply! xofemmebeauty@hotmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I really need to try a Vera Wang perfume! The bottles are just gorgeous too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your stand! Where did you get it?!

    ReplyDelete