Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Pink Lips


All through June and now July, I have been obsessing over pretty pink lips! My favourite choices have been MAC Angel, Rimmel Airy Fairy and Australis Jive, which is pictured above.

Combination I am wearing:

Australis Colour Inject Lipstick in "Jive"
Rimmel Vinyl Gloss in "111 Demure"


"Jive" is a gorgeous light pink with a hint of violet and "Demure" is a baby pink. (I've heard it's a dupe for NARS Turkish Delight?)

Whats your combination/products for a pretty pink lip?

6 comments:

  1. Such a good combo.. looks really pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with Snob by Mac and have been meaning to try out/pick up Angel. I also love Turkish Delight by NARS but I think it's a little lighter than the pic of the Rimmel looks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool I haven't tryed out Snob, I need to check it out. The Rimmel actually looks a bit lighter than in the picture but I've never seen Turkish Delight so I can't compare haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am soooo obsessed with the Jive Lipstick! Oh Em Gee it smells like musk lollies! Love it. Best baby pink lipstick ever! I also have the Rimmel Airy Fairy lipstick its a great nude.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the colour combination! just wondering where did you buy your Rimmel vinyl gloss in demure? Priceline/target/chemist? I looked in Big W but they didn't have demure they only had the 6 shades that are on Rimmel's site...

    ReplyDelete