Sunday, July 18, 2010

Face Of The Day: School :(

So my nice 2 week midyear break is over and I had school today :( If you live overseas and are currently in summer holidays, enjoy them and know that I am sitting in my cold room here in Australia and envy you lol.

The one good thing about being back in school is that it's getting closer to the end of the year, and for me, end of school since I'm in year 12 :D Woo 58 days left I believe!


(Note- Picture was taken AFTER school)

Eyes:
Sportsgirl "All Nighter Fighter" Concealer
Rimmel Kohl Eyeliner Pencil
Milani "Eye Tech" Liquid Eye Liner in 01 Black (for the wing)
Max Factor Lash Extension Extreme Lengthening Mascara

Face:
Australis Primer
Clinique "Anti Blemish Solutions" Liquid Foundation
Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Loose Powder
BYS Bronzing Powder
Clinique Blusher in Iced Lotus

Lips:
Designer Brands Lip Liner in Rasberry
MAC Lipstick in Angel
Rimmel Vinyl Gloss in Demure

I don't usually wear such heavy eyeliner to school but I'm having a bad skin day and wanted my eyes to distract from that haha :P

1 comment:

  1. You look so pretty, I love the eyeliner :)

    xx
    www.emmy792x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete